The need for EV Charging Infrastructure for Government-Owned Fleet Management and Public-Facing EV Support is Significant.
HiON Partners with States, Counties, Cities, and Municipalities to Deliver Reliable Fast Charging Solutions
As EV Adoption Ramps Up the Need for Reliable EV Charging is Only Going to Grow.
As the United States Goes Electric, Cities and Towns Must Update their Infrastructure to Meet the Mandates
- Courthouse, City Council, Public Records, and Social Services Facilities
- Government-Managed Street Parking
- Parks and Recreation Facilities
- Fire, Police and Library Facilities
- Jails and Prisons
- Animal Welfare Sites, etc.
To meet this obligation without the added expense and headache of maintaining, repairing and updating EV charging station technology, government agencies across the country are partnering with HiON.
- HiON designs EV charging infrastructure to meet the needs of today’s drivers, with an eye on expansion to meet the needs of tomorrow.
- HiON handles all construction management tasks from permitting to electrical system upgrades to ADA compliance.
- HiON takes care of equipment commissioning, long-term maintenance and repairs.
HiON Handles Everything
Partnering with HiON is the Easiest Way to Provide Reliable Fast Charging at Scale.
- Site evaluation and charging station implementation planning.
- Rebate and incentive management.
- Electrical system upgrades.
- Permits, construction & commissioning.
- Ongoing station maintenance, repairs and technology updates.
Find Out More About HiON’s Charging Ecosystem
Are You Ready to Provide Reliable Charing at Your Government Facility?
Broken or vandalized equipment…technology updates… system-wide maintenance planning…you can invest the time, money and energy in developing the expertise – or you can partner with HiON.
- Avoid the red tape and paperwork associated with in-house management.
- Partner with EV charging experts you can trust to keep station equipment running and in optimal condition.
- If something breaks, you’ll never have to worry about repairs, ordering parts, or securing qualified technicians. Our team takes care of it all.
HiON Has the Experience, The Expertise and a Successful History Building Charging Stations for Government Entities
We recently secured $1.5 million dollars from the state of Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection for the installation of public accessible charging stations.Get the Story