HiON Installs and Maintains Level 3 DC Fast Chargers at Quick Service Restaurants
We Make Adding Fast Chargers to Your Restaurant Parking Lot Easy, Affordable and Worry Free!
Fast Food – Meet Fast Chargers
Your customers want their dining experience to be both tasty and fast – whether they are eating in the restaurant or using the drive-through and eating in the car. That’s why, for QSRs, DC fast chargers are the way to go. With the ability to charge an electric vehicle up to 80% in under 20 minutes, these chargers are the perfect parking lot accompaniment to fast food dining.
HiON provides QSRs with charging station implementation and management that requires little to no capital investment from the parking lot owner, in addition to hands-off operation and maintenance.
HiON Handles Everything!
- Site evaluation and charging station implementation planning.
- Rebate and incentive management.
- Electrical system upgrades.
- Permits, construction & commissioning.
- Ongoing station maintenance, repairs and technology updates.
With HiON, all you need to do is provide the parking spots, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Check Out What the Competition is Doing
QSR’s Across the US Embrace EV Charging
Subway to Roll Out EV Charging Parks Nationwide –
7-Eleven Starts Its Own Charging Network, 7Charge –
Find an EV Charger at Starbucks Stores from Seattle to Denver –
Taco Bell Franchisee Adding EV Charging Stations to 120 Units –
Don’t Lose Out on Future Business!
As More People Switch to Electric Vehicles, Charging Availability will be a Factor in Deciding Where to Eat and Where to Shop – Will You Be Ready?
- Adding reliable EV charging to your parking lot gives you an advantage over the competition.
- Partnering with HiON EV ensures your charging stations are regularly maintained and updated.
- If something breaks, you’ll never have to worry about repairs, ordering parts, or securing qualified technicians. Our team takes care of it all.
Get Your Parking Lot EV Ready with HiON
We Help the Quick Service Restaurant Industry Provide Safe, Reliable, Affordable, Equitable EV Charging
Be Part of the Solution
The fast food and fast casual dining industries have an important role to play in providing equitable charging opportunities for low-income communities and communities of color. The US Department of Transportation has deemed “affordability, accessibility, reliability, location, safety, and related employment and economic opportunities” as being key concerns as the nation shifts to electric vehicles.
Partnering with HiON EV is a low-cost, high-profile way for your company to meet its ESG standards, while facilitating equitable access to EV charging for all.