As a Business Owner, You Want to Provide EV Charging for Your Customers, BUT…
You don’t want to deal with the construction. You don’t want to pay for the equipment. You don’t want to be responsible for maintaining the stations over time. We get it.
Low to No Cost EV Charging at Your Location
The costs to install electric vehicle charging stations at your business can be significant, and as a business owner, you have enough to worry about without the added burden of managing a charging network in your parking lot.
- Level 2 and DC fast chargers can be expensive to install and maintain.
- The hassle of permitting and commissioning can be stressful and time-consuming.
- Without the power of high volume, the return on investment can be marginal at best – and non-existent, at worst.
HiON EV partners with business owners, parking lot owners and property owner/managers across the US to install and maintain EV charging station equipment at public parking facilities.
- We help businesses provide EV charging to their customers with low to no out-of-pocket investment costs.
- We deal with all the permitting, construction, upgrades and commissioning.
- We maintain the charging stations and perform all necessary repairs and upgrades for the life of the system.
Location Partners Say Hello to
EV Charging Station Support
HiON is the Perfect EV Charging Station Partner for:
- Automotive Dealerships
- Grocery & Retail Establishments
- Hospitality & Entertainment Venues
- Healthcare Facilities
- Parking Operators
Working with HiON is as Easy as...
- Get in Touch – Fill out our interest form, and we’ll set up a conversation to see if our services are right for you.
- Site Evaluation – If we seem like a good fit, we’ll come out to your property and perform a free EV charging station audit.
- Station Implementation – We’ll present a formal offer after evaluating the opportunities. Upon agreement, we’ll begin the implementation process.
HiON EV handles the evaluation, design, construction, and commissioning of EV charging stations on third-party properties. Our experience and expertise ensure that the charging system is appropriate for the location, is cost-effective, and can accommodate future technology upgrades.
After commissioning, HiON provides monitoring, maintenance, analytics, and reporting of active charging equipment & infrastructure. We share with our property owner/business partners anonymous data regarding charge frequency, peak hours, and average time spent at the charging location.
EV charging station customers interact with stations via an app platform that handles payments and encourages repeat business. The interactive apps are easy to use and facilitate fast, safe and effective charging with a focus on improved user experience.
Say Hello to Our Team of Experts
The HiON EV team has a deep understanding of all aspects of the EV charging ecosystem, and we are experts in all facets of EV charging construction.